BEFORE YOU GO
- Make sure your hair is at least 1/4’” long. Do not trim or buzz hair. The more roots or follicles we can pull the smoother your skin will be & will last longer
- Do not take any skin-sensitive medicines (facial waxing) (ie: Accutane, Retin-A, Hydroxy Acids) Take an ibuprofen 30-40 minutes prior to your service to reduce any pain.
- Take a warm shower and lightly exfoliate the skin. This will provide an easier exit of the hair follicles & ensure a smooth wax
- Do not apply any heavy creams, gels or oils this may prevent the wax from adhering to the hair. Keep area clean & dry.
- Do not drink alcohol before your service. Stimulants in the system can cause the area to be extra sensitive
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE AFTER
- Avoid applying any heavy creams, gels or lotions for this may irritate the skin and clog pores.
- Avoid hot showers or baths, heavy exercise, swimming and suntanning immediately after.
- Exfoliate. Purchase our ingrown products to avoid ingrown hairs & bumps.